We are excited to be offering in-person, Holy Communion worship, from the east lawn (off of the Columbarium area) at Atonement on September 13! This service will also be streamed via Zoom, so the worship will be accessible for all. Worship leaders will both be on Zoom AND in-person. We are excited to worship with you.
After reading the full text below, we invite you to register for one of the 35 available spots. Each spot is for one household and can include multiple individuals. We will offer additional opportunities for outdoor worship as long as there is interest.
You MUST register to participate. Register here *after* reading the guidelines below: https://atonementboulder.breezechms.com/form/f5c22a83
The following MUST be strictly adhered by:
- A minimum of 6’ must be kept between participants from different households. We prefer you to consider even a greater distance. PLEASE honor this safety measure. Waving is encouraged. 😊
- The playground area is closed.
- Masks will be required to be worn at all times while at Atonement.
- We ask that you do not sing to provide additional safety measures.
- Once the 45-minute service is over we ask that you leave promptly.
- If you feel sick or have any symptoms of COVID-19, please do not participate for the sake of others.
- A waiver on Atonement safety protocol & policies is required for all in-person attendees. If you have attended other in-person events and have filled out the waiver previously, you do not need to fill it out again. The waiver is linked at the bottom of this post, and in the registration form.
- Please bring your own lawn chair.
- Worship leaders will help participants find one of the “circles” marked on the grass for each household. They will also work to ensure that all safety restrictions are followed, and all questions answered.
- The in-person worship audio and video will be broadcast via zoom. Zoom worship leaders will have their audio and video broadcast to those at church via a big screen TV.
- We will celebrate Holy Communion as part of the service. We will have self-contained communion sets available, but we encourage you to bring your own elements if you are able.
- An electronic worship bulletin will be posted online for attendees to download onto a device. To minimize exposure, we will not distribute paper copies.
- Please arrive approximately 10 minutes early to give time for you to set up.
- There will be one bathroom available at Atonement for use, per regulations. We request that you use the restroom before driving in to limit the restroom use. It is no problem for it to be used as needed.
- If the in-person part of worship needs to be canceled because of inclement weather, we will send an email to all registrants.
Haven’t filled out the COVID-19 waiver for all in-person attendees to Atonement events? This waiver is REQUIRED in order to register for this event (also linked to the registration form): https://atonementboulder.breezechms.com/form/fd16221794