*July 19 Special Congregational Meeting (which considered two motions relating to the renovation of our church and financing thereof). These minutes will be formally approved at the January congregational meeting.
*August 13 meeting
- Council met via Zoom video conference on August 13 and approved a number of motions regarding church closure due to Covid-19, document updates, and charitable support.
- Motion: Use congregational contributions designated for “area with greatest need” for Connecting Campaign/building renovations. Motion approved.
- Motion: Consider postponing in-person worship, indoors, until Advent (Nov. 29, Advent I). Motion Approved.
- Motion: Honor the request for New Beginnings women’s prison ministry to support their fall gala for approximately $20K. Motion Approved
- Motion: accept the new Safe Gathering policy as written. Motion Approved
Leave a Comment