We are excited to be offering in-person, Holy Communion worship, from the Atonement parking lot! This service will also be streamed via Zoom, so the worship will be accessible for all. We are excited to worship with you.
After reading the full text below, we invite you to register for one of the 40 available spots. Each spot is for one vehicle and can include multiple individuals. We will offer additional opportunities for outdoor worship as long as there is interest.
You MUST register to participate.
The following MUST be strictly adhered by:
- A minimum of 6’ must be kept between participants from different households. We prefer you to consider even a greater distance. PLEASE honor this safety measure. You will not be allowed to roam around and visit with others at this time. Waving is encouraged. 😊
- The playground area is closed.
- Masks will be required to be worn at all times while at Atonement.
- We ask that you do not sing to provide additional safety measures.
- Once the 45-minute service is over we ask that you leave promptly.
- If you feel sick or have any symptoms of COVID-19, please do not participate for the sake of others.
- Worship leaders will be on the south side of the building and participants will park vehicles in designated parking spots and will be allowed to sit either in front of or behind, their vehicle on self-provided lawn chairs. Parking ushers will be present to direct traffic and ensure that all safety restrictions are followed, and all questions answered.
- The worship service audio will be broadcasted via an FM radio signal. The specific signal will be sent to participants in advance of the service.
- We will celebrate Holy Communion as part of the service. We will have self-contained communion sets available, but we encourage you to bring your own elements if you are able.
- An electronic worship bulletin will be posted online for attendees to download onto a device. To minimize exposure, we will not distribute paper copies.
- Please arrive approximately 10 minutes early to give time for you to set up.
- There will be one bathroom available at Atonement for use, per regulations. We request that you use the restroom before driving in to limit the restroom use. It is no problem for it to be used as needed.
- If the drive-in portion of the worship needs to be canceled because of inclement weather, we will send an email to all registrants.